With the themes that we defined the previous week we searched for an arrangement that would induce the desired atmosphere. This was achieved by studying various plans and cuts to find a good disposition.
We transformed our first fragment to better understand the area with which we were working.
Once we had found a disposition that worked with our themes, we placed them in our protostructure drawings to make sure of their position.
We came to the realization that the first fragment was not adapted for the project. We also built a model of the generated space to help us build the wooden mockup.
We built the wooden model to understand how our dispositive could be implanted in the protostructure.