assembly test with the protostructure
Behind the Rolex Learning Center, some protostructures have been built to allow each studio to test a part of their project. This assembly test is a very informative step to check the measures, the functioning of the structural system, the time that we need to built it, ...
The following pictures are ordered by the different steps (1-5) for the mounting.
1. adjusting the proto
1. leveling the first joists 1. marking the last timbers
2. preparation of the first frame
2. marking the position of the solives 2. checking the horizontal level
3. positioning frames (A-B-C) of the longer slope & putting diagonals and legs
4. positioning the frames (A-B-C) of the steepest side
5. placing the cladding 5.placing the cladding
5. checking the cladding 6. the plateforme & the slope