The last week before going in Evian, which is the fifth week for the House phase, we all worked on doing the prefabrication. We started by going couple times at the cutting site, we used the measures of our drawings and of our Rhino files.
We then made some templates to assemble our frames with a right angle and with the correct distance.
We then all screwed our frames. All our frames are built in a way that every horizontals sits on the horizontals of the proto, and that it won't be too heavy to lift it up.
Making the template and having with fun with Leo (placing our frames in the template with Charles and Philippe)