For the third week we had a discussion to see where we were at. We realized that adapting our project to the site would be a difficult task. So we came up with the idea of keeping our most important parts of the project, the parts that had a strong impact with the site. Those parts were the 3 walls. Indeed, the space that the walls offer is what we wanted in the first place. We kept the dimensions of our walls while perfecting the system to build them.
We then made groups of three so that every groups had a wall. I was working on the third wall, the closest to the lake. I first made an elevation of our wall so that we could have the right dimensions.
( elevation for the right dimension of our wall, with the slope under the wall, at scale 1:30 )