The first thing we had to do was to understand our new site which is the belvedere in Evian. We made measures and then draw our double slopes.
After that, the big issue was to adapt the project so that we could walk inside without being bothered by the different horizontals of the proto.
Next thing was to adapt us so that we could have a nice link with Marechal's protostructure.
For this we made some drawings such as elevations and plan.
I also worked with Marechal and baur's studios to make a common plan so that we could work on those links.
(drawing in elevation of a serie of tests to adapt our walls at the top)
(and the drawing in elevation of our double slope at the bottom)